Frozen Wild Cold Water Lobster Tails are sweet, succulent and thoroughly delicious. Best served with drawn butter for a centerpiece entrée!
The Fulton Fish Market is where New Yorkers and much of the world have gotten their fish since 1822. As one of the United States’ oldest fish markets, Fulton has a sacred place in American culinary history.
This package includes 4 Wild Cold Water Lobster Tails (6 – 7 oz. each)
- Lobster ships uncooked and frozen
Instructions / Storage
- Lobster tails ship uncooked and frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival products should be placed in freezer, may be kept frozen for up to 3 weeks
- Thaw these Lobster Tails in your refrigerator overnight
- Use sharp kitchen shears to cut the top side of the shell lengthwise, lift the meat out and lay it “piggyback” on top of its shell
- Broil or bake until the meat is opaque and firm
- Serve with drawn butter for a centerpiece entrée!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Fulton Fish Market ships Monday – Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.