Fulton Fish Market ships its famous seafood nationwide on Goldbelly! Frozen cold water wild lobster tails are sweet, succulent, and thoroughly delicious. These wild lobster tails are best served with drawn butter for a centerpiece entrée!
Fulton Fish Market opened at Manhattan’s South Street Seaport in 1822, and remained America’s oldest fish market until 2005, when the seafood market moved to its current 400,000-square-foot location in The Bronx. The Fulton Fish Market is where New Yorkers have gotten their fish for nearly 200 years. Now you can skip the 3 a.m. wakeup call and order premier seafood like salmon, shrimp, cod, tilapia, and more straight to your door!
This package includes 4 Wild Cold Water Lobster Tails (6 – 7 oz. each)
- Lobster ships uncooked and frozen
Instructions / Storage
- Lobster tails ship uncooked and frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival products should be placed in freezer, may be kept frozen for up to 3 weeks
- Thaw these Lobster Tails in your refrigerator overnight
- Use sharp kitchen shears to cut the top side of the shell lengthwise, lift the meat out and lay it “piggyback” on top of its shell
- Broil or bake until the meat is opaque and firm
- Serve with drawn butter for a centerpiece entrée!
- Fulton Fish Market ships Monday – Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.