Fulton Fish Market ships its famous seafood nationwide on Goldbelly! Set the stage for a fabulous home-cooked meal with Fulton Fish Market’s Shrimp & Scallop bundle. Enjoy juicy, fresh Gulf shrimp alongside sweet, dry sea scallops—perfect for an evening at home. While Gulf shrimp are often boiled, they also may be baked, broiled, grilled, sautéed, and steamed. Because these sea scallops are “dry,” they won’t exude water when cooking them. They’re perfect for searing in a hot pan until nicely caramelized on both sides. You may also bake or broil them, as well as grill them on skewers with fresh vegetables.
Fulton Fish Market opened at Manhattan’s South Street Seaport in 1822, and remained America’s oldest fish market until 2005, when the seafood market moved to its current 400,000-square-foot location in The Bronx. The Fulton Fish Market is where New Yorkers have gotten their fish for nearly 200 years. Now you can skip the 3 a.m. wakeup call and order premier seafood like salmon, shrimp, cod, tilapia, and more straight to your door!
This package serves 2-4 people and includes:
- 2 lbs. Shell-on Wild White Gulf Shrimp
- 1 lb. Wild Dry Sea Scallops
- Fish ships uncooked and frozen
Instructions / Storage
- Fish ships uncooked with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Fresh fish should be placed in the refrigerator.
- To serve, thaw in the refrigerator overnight
- If you do not intend to use the fish within a day or two, you can freeze your fish for later use.
- Fulton Fish Market ships Monday – Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.