Don't Worry, Sea Happy Box - Serves 16-20
Don’t Worry, Sea Happy Box will have your fins flipping for joy. This box is bursting with Fresh Salmon Portions, Fresh Flounder Fillets, Fresh Black Sea Bass Fillets, Fresh Butterflied Brook Trout, White Gulf Shrimp, and Live PEI Mussels. A wonderful option for feeding a crowd!
The Fulton Fish Market is where New Yorkers and much of the world have gotten their fish since 1822. As one of the United States’ oldest fish markets, Fulton has a sacred place in American culinary history.
This package serves 16-20 people and includes:
- 4 Fulton Fresh Salmon Portions, 8 oz. Each
- 4 Fresh Flounder Fillets, 8 oz. Each
- 4 Fresh Black Sea Bass Fillets, 9 oz. Each
- 4 Fresh Butterflied Brook Trout, 8 oz. Each
- 2 lbs. White Gulf Shrimp, 16-20 per lb.
- 2 lbs. Live PEI Mussels
Instructions / Storage
- All seafood ships uncooked with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, seafood should be placed in the refrigerator, may be kept refrigerated for up to 1 week
- Atlantic Salmon portions are perfect when gently poached with fresh herbs and lemon
- You also may bake, broil, grill or pan sear them with subtle marinades, herbs and spices, and finish with a clean, light and lemony sauce
- Flounder can be sautéed or pan-fried with milder sauces and seasonings
Black Sea Bass
- Black Sea Bass can be baked, steamed, fried, sautéed or poached— best cooked with some citrus, and paired with fresh mushrooms and tomatoes
- Bake, broil, poach or sauté the Brook Trout with simple seasonings and butter
White Gulf Shrimp
- The Gulf Shrimp you can grill, fry, or prepare any way you choose!
- Poach the PEI Mussels in wine or beer, flavored with garlic and fresh thyme for an excellent dish!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Fulton Fish Market ships Monday – Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.