Frog Hollow Farm ships its famous fruit nationwide on Goldbelly! Frog Hollow Farm’s seasonal Mixed Fruit sampler includes two different seasonally-ripe organic fruit varieties. Each piece of fruit from Frog Hollow Farm exudes hand-picked perfection and is grown using sustainable agriculture practices. Your fruit arrives in Frog Hollow Farm’s signature box that is 100% recyclable and made from materials approved by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative. Affordable and distinct, this is the best foodie gift you will give your friends, family, colleagues, and even business associates.
From June through September their harvest is in full swing with apricots, cherries, peaches, plums, nectarines, and pears. In the fall and winter, they supplement their own fruit with the best organic, locally-grown produce they can find from farms just like their own. Fall and winter selections may include heirloom apples, pears, a wide variety of citrus, creamy avocados, and even passion-fruit or cherimoyas.
Farmer Al Courchesne has been growing organic farm-to-table fruit and making baked goods at the 280-acre Frog Hollow Farm in Brentwood, California, since 1976. Enjoy the fruits of his labor with creative baked goods like cherry speckled cookies, rustic blueberry tarts, and the Scuffin, a mashup of a scone and a muffin. From June through September, Frog Hollow Farm’s harvest is abundant with apricots, cherries, peaches, plums, nectarines, and pears. Fall and winter selections may include heirloom apples, pears, a wide variety of citrus, creamy avocados, and even passion fruit and cherimoyas.
This package includes approx. 9-12 seasonal fruits
- Approx 5 lbs. per box
- Fruit availability changes daily
- Each order arrives in a beautiful Eco- Friendly Frog Hollow Farm branded box
Instructions / Storage
- Fruit arrives ready to enjoy
- As soon as your Frog Hollow Farm box arrives, remove your fruit from its packaging.
- Our organically grown fruit has no pesticide residue, however the trees are exposed to the elements and to limited handling as it is picked and packed, so like store-bought produce, it’s important to wash all fruits before eating. A rinse under the tap with a gentle scrub from your fingers is sufficient but do not wash fruits until you’re ready to eat or cook with it.
- Frog Hollow Farms ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.