ONLY AVAILABLE THROUGH AUGUST 19!
Frog Hollow Farm ships its famous peaches nationwide on Goldbelly! Frog Hollow’s Battle of the Peaches is back! Now picking are the classic O’Henry organic peaches, the underdog in this fight, and the Cal Red, the fan-favorite heavyweight. Order this 5-pound pack duel box and sample both contenders in one shipment.
The beloved Cal Red Peach is in a class by itself and is the “Oh my God” peach! A relatively new variety and a California native, the Cal Red was bred by University of California botanist Claron O. Hesse in the mid-1960s. Aptly named for the Golden State, the Cal Red is a beautiful golden peach marked with a gentle, sun-kissed blush. This is Frog Hollow Farm’s best-selling variety. Some years, the Cal Red has a harvest window as brief as two weeks, leaving a huge impression for a peach with such fleeting availability.
Farmer Al’s favorite peach to grill, the O’Henry Peach has the flavor, size, and crimson blush that makes for a truly memorable peach. Its elegantly pointed shape slices to an attractive heart shape for a striking presentation. The O’Henry harvest overlaps briefly, a few days to a week, with the harvest of the Cal Red, leading to a matchup of two of Frog Hollow Farm’s biggest varieties.
Brentwood, California’s Frog Hollow Farm has been growing organic farm-to-table fruit and creating baked goods since 1976. Farmer Al Courchesne grows some of California’s finest fruit on his 280-acre organic farm. Enjoy the fruits of his labor with creative baked goods like cherry speckled cookies, rustic blueberry tarts, and the Scuffin, a match made in pastry heaven between a scone and a muffin. From June through September, Frog Hollow Farm’s harvest is in full swing with apricots, cherries, peaches, plums, nectarines, and pears. Fall and winter selections may include heirloom apples, pears, a wide variety of citrus, creamy avocados, and even passion fruit and cherimoyas.
See note below regarding fulfillment
The package includes 5 lbs. of peaches (approximately 9-12 peaches per box)
- Available for a Limited Time Only!
Peach Varieties Include
- O’Henry Peaches
- Cal Red Peaches
Instructions / Storage
- Fruit arrives ready to enjoy!
- As soon as your Frog Hollow Farm box arrives, remove fruit from its packaging.
- Organically grown fruit has no pesticide residue, however, the trees are exposed to the elements and to limited handling as it is picked and packed, so like store-bought produce, it’s important to wash all fruits before eating. A rinse under the tap with a gentle scrub from your fingers is sufficient but do not wash fruits until you’re ready to eat or cook with them.
- Frog Hollow Farms ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.