Frog Hollow Farm ships its famous cookies nationwide on Goldbelly! Chef Becky’s new, improved Amaretti cookies are slightly crisp on the outside with a soft center. This new version has just enough orange marmalade to complement the whole lot of almond you get in every bite. Handcrafted in small batches in our farm kitchen, these cookies are made without any gluten-containing ingredients. Try one and join us in cookie heaven!
Brentwood, California’s Frog Hollow Farm has been growing organic farm-to-table fruit and creating baked goods since 1976. Farmer Al Courchesne grows some of California’s finest fruit on his 280-acre organic farm. Enjoy the fruits of his labor with creative baked goods like cherry speckled cookies, rustic blueberry tarts, and the Scuffin, a match made in pastry heaven between a scone and a muffin. From June through September, Frog Hollow Farm’s harvest is in full swing with apricots, cherries, peaches, plums, nectarines, and pears. Fall and winter selections may include heirloom apples, pears, a wide variety of citrus, creamy avocados, and even passion fruit and cherimoyas.
- This package includes approximately 21 Amaretti Cookies
- Cookies arrive in a reusable gift tin. Perfect for a gift!
Almond flour, sugar, egg whites, almonds, navel oranges, evaporated cane juice, lemon juice, almond extract, salt
Contains tree nuts and eggs. Made in the same facility as wheat-containing foods.
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies arrive ready to enjoy
- They can be kept at room temperature for up to 2 weeks
- Frog Hollow Farms ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.