Flour Bakery ships its legendary sticky buns nationwide on Goldbelly! Boston Cream Pie is Boston’s trademark dessert; however, Flour Bakery has made it their very own with this one-of-a-kind work of art. Famed baker Joanne Chang’s version of Boston cream pie has the signature yellow cake filled with fluffy vanilla cream and comes with scratch-made chocolate ganache with just a hint of hot brewed coffee flavor for you to pour over top
Widely regarded as one of the top bakeries in the country, Flour Bakery has been baking deliciousness of all shapes and sizes since opening its doors in 2000. Owner and head pastry chef Joanne Chang left a career in consulting for the tasty world of pastries, opening one of Boston’s most creative bakeries. Flour Bakery’s signature offerings include sticky buns that stumped Bobby Flay on Food Network’s Throwdown and a modern twist on classic Boston Cream Pie. In 2016, Joanne Chang won the James Beard Award for Outstanding Baker.
Each Boston Cream Pie is 6" square and serves 6-8 people
- Chocolate Ganache comes on the side
Instructions / Storage
- Heat the ganache at 5-second intervals in the microwave until pourable.
- Flour Bakery ships Monday and Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska or Hawaii via next day will incur an additional $35 charge
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.