Flannery Beef ships its famous beef nationwide on Goldbelly! This special custom burger blend is ground fresh to order the day it ships. It’s a uniquely juicy, beef-y blend is made up of the following 4 delectable cuts of beef: Prime Chuck, Prime Shortribs, Choice Filet Tails, and Dry-Aged Steak Ends.
25% Prime Chuck:
Flannery’s butcher is comfortable with a higher fat content when using the Prime Chuck as a basis because of the Omega oils present.
25% Prime Shortribs:
With these beauties, the fat content will be in the 20% range with the flavor approximating that of the prime ribeye steak. The amount of age on these is minimal, perhaps in the 10- to 14-day range, so moisture is moderate.
25% Choice Filet Tails:
This cut flies in the face of all conventional wisdom. Normally the filet is one of the least flavorful cuts of beef (even though it’s the most tender steak of all). This particular cut is produced from the narrow end of the filet when it has tapered to the point when it’s not large enough to cut into steaks.
25% Dry-Aged Steak Ends:
When Flannery dry ages its Ribeyes and NY steaks, the exterior edges are exposed to the air for a full 30+ days. During this time, the moisture evaporation from these edges is far more accelerated than the whole piece that they’re part of, resulting in much lower moisture content and very high intensity of flavor. The edges are cut to the thickness of about half an inch, which removes all trace of darkness from the underlying meat. The resulting “steak ends” have the flavor equivalent of Flannery’s top-of-the-line Private Reserve steaks.
For the Flannery family, butchering meat has been a family affair since Bryan Flannery Sr. opened Bryan’s Quality Meats in San Francisco in 1963. Years later, his son Bryan Flannery, Jr. opened Flannery Beef, which sources its all-natural beef exclusively from small California producers. Today, Bryan Flannery Jr. and his daughter Katie source, cut, and dry-age USDA Prime Holstein Beef. Flannery Beef is known for its superior perfectly marbled, hand-cut steaks that are dry-aged for a minimum of 28 days and beloved by Michelin-starred restaurants.
This package includes 4 lbs. of Goldbelly Burger Blend
- Ships in 4 × 1 lb. packages
- Each lb. makes 2 to 4 burgers
California Reserve Beef
Instructions / Storage
- Steaks ship frozen, however may arrive partially or fully thawed
- Upon arrival place steaks in the refrigerator
- Steaks may be kept refrigerated in their sealed packaging for 3 to 4 days after arrival
- Steaks may be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Remove your blend from the refrigerator about an hour before cooking
- Just before cooking, season your steaks liberally with kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- For juicy burgers, always let your burgers “rest” for 5 to 7 minutes after cooking (before slicing/serving)
- Flannery Beef ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.