Fireman Derek's World Famous Key Lime Pie
Former Miami firefighter, Derek Kaplan’s, pies were legendary among the firemen in Miami. And they remained as such until 2013 when Derek launched his award-winning bakery, Fireman Derek’s Bake Shop. Now, Derek’s pies and other baked goods are legendary throughout all of Miami!
With fresh squeezed Key limes and a graham cracker crust, Derek’s Key Lime Pie is delicious and refreshing! In fact, it has Miami New Times “confidently claim as Miami’s best key lime pie.”
This package serves 6-8 people and includes a 9" World Famous Key Lime Pie
Fresh Squeezed Key Lime Juice, Condensed Milk, Graham Crackers, Butter
Instructions / Storage
- This pie ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- To store, place in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- This pie can be kept in the freezer for up to 4 weeks
- To Serve: If frozen, thaw for 10 minutes before serving
- Fireman Derek’s Bake Shop ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.