Jack Stack BBQ ships its legendary barbecue nationwide on Goldbelly! Take your watch party to the next level with Jack Stack BBQ’s Game Day Package. Enjoy the perfect barbecue sandwich featuring Jack Stack’s Poor Russ Chopped Beef—perfect on any bun topped with the included Jack Stack Barbecue KC Original Sauce. Of course, it’s not a watch party unless wings and ribs are involved! The Jack Stack Barbecue Game Day Package also features Jack Stack’s famous, 100% all-natural Ozark hickory wood smoked chicken wings and a slab of baby back ribs.
Started by Russ Fiorella in Kansas City in 1957 and previously known as Smokestack BBQ, Jack Stack BBQ began as a traditional storefront barbecue restaurant with a modest selection of five to six items. Jack Fiorella, the eldest son, worked with his father until 1974, when he decided to branch off and start Fiorella’s Jack Stack of Martin City. To stand out in the competitive Kansas City barbecue scene of the mid 1970s, Jack and his wife, Delores, began cooking with gourmet hickory wood and created the most extensive barbecue menu in the country. The legends of Kansas City BBQ were voted “Most Popular Restaurant in Kansas City” by the 2011 Zagat Survey of America’s Best Restaurants and the barbecue restaurant is consistently voted by Zagat as the “Highest Rated BBQ” in the country.
- Each Package serves 4-6
- 1 Slab Baby Back Ribs
- Poor Russ Chopped Beef (1 lb.)
- Chicken Wings (1 lb.)
- Jack Stack Barbecue KC Original Sauce (18 oz.)
Baby Back Ribs – Pork Loin Baby Back Ribs, Spicy Bbq Sauce (Water, Tomato Paste, Sugar, Distilled Vinegar, Hot Sauce (Cayenne Pepper, Vinegar, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Garlic), Worcestershire Sauce (Vinegar, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Water, Salt, Caramel Color, Garlic Powder, Sugar, Spices, Tamarind, Natural Flavor), Salt, Spices (Including Chili Peppers), Dehydrated Garlic And Onion, Torula Yeast, Natural Flavors, Molasses, Modified Food Starch, Maltodextrin, Dehydrated Bell Pepper, Caramel Color, Yeast Extract, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Seasoning (Salt, Spices (Including Chili Peppers), Sugar, Torula Yeast, Natural Flavors, Dehydrated Garlic, Tricalcium Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide. Gluten Free. No Msg.
Poor Russ BBQ Mix – Beef, Pork, Water, Soy Protein Concentrate, Salt, Flavoring, Sugar, Sodium Nitrite. Gluten Free. No Msg.
Hickory BBQ Chicken Wings – Chicken Wings, Salt, Dehydrated Onion, Garlic And Bell Pepper, Spices (Including Chili Pepper), Dextrose, Maltodextrin, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Disodium Inosinate And Guanylate And Not More Than 2% Tricalcium Phosphate And Silicon Dioxide. Gluten Free.
Jack Stack Barbecue Sauce – Water, Tomato Paste, Sugar, Distilled Vinegar, Brown Sugar, Hot Sauce (Cayenne Pepper, Vinegar, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Garlic), Salt, Spices (Including Chili Peppers), Dehydrated Garlic And Onion, Molasses, Natural Flavor, Worcestershire Sauce ((Vinegar, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Water, Salt, Caramel Color, Garlic Powder, Sugar, Spices, Tamarind, Natural Flavor), Modified Food Starch, Caramel Color, Spice Extractives, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative). Gluten Free.
Instructions / Storage
- All products are fully cooked, vacuum-sealed and flash-frozen to preserve peak flavor and moisture.
- Although each box is carefully packed with dry ice and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the dry ice to evaporate and the meats to partially or fully thaw during shipment.
- Upon receipt, please cook, refrigerate or place in the freezer.
- Thaw products in refrigerator for 24 to 72 hours depending on the density of the item.
Chopped Beef Brisket
- Stove Top: Boil in bag provided for 20 minutes.
- Oven: Heat at 400°F for 20 minutes; stir every 10 minutes.
Hickory Barbeque Chicken Wings
- Grill: Place directly on 400°F grill for 10 minutes; flip every 2 minutes.
- Oven: Heat at 400°F for 15 minutes.
Baby Back Ribs (full or half)
- Grill: 350° to 450°F for 8 minutes; flip after 4 minutes.
- Oven: Heat at 400°F for 20 minutes.
- Jack Stack BBQ ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.