Jack Stack BBQ ships its legendary barbecue nationwide on Goldbelly! Enjoy an assortment of Jack Stack BBQ’s famous sides, including slow-cooked hickory pit beans, deliciously creamy cheesy corn bake, and savory cheesy potatoes.
Founded by Russ Fiorella and previously known as Smokestack BBQ, Jack Stack BBQ began in 1957 as a traditional Kansas City storefront barbecue restaurant with a modest selection of five to six items. Jack Fiorella, the eldest son, worked with his father until 1974, when he decided to branch off and start Fiorella’s Jack Stack of Martin City. To differentiate his barbecue restaurant in the competitive Kansas City barbecue scene of the mid 1970s, Jack and his wife, Delores, began cooking with gourmet hickory wood and created the most extensive barbecue menu in the country. Voted “Most Popular Restaurant in Kansas City” by the 2011 Zagat Survey of America’s Best Restaurants, these legends of Kansas City BBQ are consistently voted by Zagat as the “Highest Rated BBQ” in the country.
Each package serves 8-10 people and includes:
- Hickory Pit Beans (32 oz.)
- Cheesy Potatoes (32 oz.)
- Cheesy Corn Bake (30 oz.)
Hickory Pit Beans – Beans (Prepared Navy Beans, Water, Sugar, Tomato Paste, Salt, Corn Syrup, Pork, Paprika, Vinegar, Calcium Chloride Added To Help Prevent Matting, Natural Flavorings, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder), Beef (Smoked And Fully Cooked), Tomato Ketchup (Tamato Concentrate [water, Tomato Paste], High Fructose Corn Syrup, Vinegar, Corn Syrup, Salt, Onion Powder, Spices, And Natural Flavoring), Sugare Barbecue Sauce Water, Tomato Paste, Sugar, Distilled Vinegar, Brown Sugar, Hot Sauce (Cayenne Pepper, Vinegar, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Garlic), Salt, Spices (Including Chili Peppers), Dehydrated Garlic And Onion, Molasses, Natural Flavor, Worcestershire Sauce ((Vinegar, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Water, Salt, Caramel Color, Garlic Powder, Sugar, Spices, Tamarind, Natural Flavor), Modified Food Starch, Caramel Color, Spice Extractives, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Chili Powder. Spices (Including Chili Pepper), Garlic And Onion Powder, Paprika (Color).
Cheesy Corn Bake – Corn (Whole Kernel), Mild Cheddar Cheese Sauce (Water, Aged Chedder Cheese [milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes], Partially Hydrogenated Soybean And/or Canola Oil, Modified Food Starch, Whey, Vinegar, Sodium Phosphate, Salt, Natural Flavor, Yeast Extract, Xanthan Gum, Artificial Color), Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk And Cream, Cheese Culture, Salt, Stabilizers (Carob Bean And/or Xantham And/or Guar Gums), Milk, Diced Ham Water Added (Cured With: Water Dextrose, Salt, Modified Food Starch, Potassium Lactate, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Exythorbate, Smoke Flavoring, Sodium Nitrate, May Contain Sodium Ascorbate).
Instructions / Storage
- All products are fully cooked, vacuum-sealed and flash-frozen to preserve peak flavor and moisture.
- Although each box is carefully packed with dry ice and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the dry ice to evaporate and the meats to partially or fully thaw during shipment.
- Upon receipt, please cook, refrigerate or place in the freezer.
- Thaw products in refrigerator for 24 to 72 hours depending on the density of the item.
Hickory Pit Beans
- Oven: Bake 400°F for 15 minutes for 1 Pint, 20 minutes for 1 Quart. Stir. Heat 5 more minutes until simmering. Rest for 3-5 minutes.
Cheesy Corn Bake
- Oven: Bake at 400°F for 15 minutes for 1 Pint, 20 minutes for 1 Quart. Stir. Heat 5 more minutes until simmering. Rest for 3-5 minutes.
Cheesy Corn Bake
- Oven: Bake 400°F for 25-30 minutes for 1 Quart.
- Jack Stack BBQ ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.