Celebrate A Special Birthday for someone important! The Italian Pick Me Up! Layers of handmade ladyfingers are doused with espresso coffee and coffee liqueur, smothered with a blend of the best mascarpone cheese, fresh cream, and whole eggs. The dessert is then topped with a generous dusting of bittersweet cocoa.
With secret recipes that span three centuries, this fifth generation family-owned bakery continues to handcraft Italian desserts from the same location in NYC’s Little Italy since 1892.
- Each Tiramisu Cake is 8" in diameter and serves 10-12 people
- Package includes a box of candles, “Happy Birthday” plaque and Torrone bonus
Heavy Cream, Sugar, Mascarpone, Egg Yolks, Water, Egg Whites, Brewed Coffee, All Purpose Flour, Alcohol, Whole Eggs, Powdered Sugar, Alcohol, Almond Powder, Cocoa Powder, Butter, Shortening, Baking Powder, Vanilla
Produced in a Facility Where Nuts, Milk, Eggs, Soy & Flour Are Present
Instructions / Storage
- Each Tiramisu Cake Ships on Dry Ice
- Each cake can be refrigerated for up to 4 days (preferably in an airtight container) or frozen for up to 6 months. Defrost in the refrigerator one day in advance, or at room temperature for 3 hours.
- Ferrara Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.