With secret recipes that span three centuries, this fifth generation family-owned bakery continues to handcraft Italian desserts from the same location in NYC’s Little Italy since 1892.
Ferrara’s traditional sfogliatella are famous for their flaky pastry filled with ricotta and candied fruit. Featured on Food Network’s The Best Thing I Ever Ate, Chef Alex Guarnaschelli named their sfogliatella and lobster tail pastries as her choice for her last meal.
This package serves 6 people and includes 6 Sfogliatella
- Each Sfogliatella measures approx. 4-5"
Filling – Ricotta Cheese, Farina, Lard, Hint of Diced Candied Fruits
Allergens: Wheat, Eggs, Dairy. Produced in a Facility Where Nuts & Soy Are Present
Instructions / Storage
- Each package ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Can be frozen for up to 6 months
- DO NOT THAW BEFORE BAKING!
- Place in a wide shallow baking pan (No Shortening Necessary) leaving ½” space between pastries.
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 350 Degrees for 40-45 minutes until golden brown.
- Dust lightly with powdered sugar if desired and serve. (Powdered Sugar Not Provided)
- Ferrara Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.