With secret recipes that span three centuries, this fifth generation family-owned bakery continues to handcraft Italian desserts from the same location in NYC’s Little Italy since 1892.
St. Joseph Pastry, also known as “Sfinge” or “Zeppoli,” are a pastry that are enjoyed for Saint Joseph’s day which is celebrated on March 19th. In this package you will receive 6 Saint Joseph Pastry with a bag of Cannoli cream to fill them! The pastry are light and somewhat crisp outside, and then filled with rich Cannoli cream inside!
Each package includes:
- 6 St. Joseph’s Italian pastries
- 1 bag of pastry cream, 14 oz. (Powdered Sugar Not Provided)
Instructions / Storage
- St. Joseph pastries ship frozen on dry ice and may arrived partially thawed
- Each St. Joseph pastry is fully cooked and may be enjoyed thawed in the refrigerator or at room temperature for approximately one hour
- Cannoli cream must be thawed in the refrigerator for up to 2 hours
- When pastries are completely thawed, each may be placed in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 5 minutes until crisp. If crisping in the oven, be sure to fill with cream AFTER baking
- To fill with cream, cut the smaller end of the pastry bag
- Slice the pastry in half and pipe or spread the cream in between the two halves
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired (not included)
- Ferrara Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.