With secret recipes that span three centuries, this fifth generation family-owned bakery continues to handcraft Italian desserts from the same location in NYC’s Little Italy since 1892.
Ferrara’s specialty NY cheesecake is smooth and creamy with a classic graham cracker crust.
- Each Cake is 8" in diameter and serves 10-12 people
PRODUCED IN A FACILITY WHERE NUTS, MILK, EGGS, SOY & FLOUR ARE PRESENT
Instructions / Storage
- Each cake ships on dry ice
- Each cake can be refrigerated for up to 4 days (preferably in an airtight container) or frozen for up to 6 months. Defrost in the refrigerator one day in advance, or at room temperature for 3 hours.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Ferrara Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.