With secret recipes that span three centuries, this fifth generation family-owned bakery continues to handcraft Italian desserts from the same location in NYC’s Little Italy since 1892.
Ferrara’s traditional cannoli feature a sweet ricotta cream with chocolate chips and a light dusting of powdered sugar. Their mini cannoli are perfect as a bite-size dessert with a cup of coffee.
This package includes everything to make 24 mini cannolis:
- 24 Mini Cannoli Shells (2 boxes)
- 1 bag of Cannoli Cream (14 oz.)
PRODUCED IN A FACILITY WHERE NUTS, MILK, EGGS, SOY & FLOUR ARE PRESENT.
Instructions / Storage
- Cannolis ship with dry ice.
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit, product may thaw.
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon arrival, store cannoli shells at room temperature.
- Upon arrival, store cannoli cream in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Cannoli cream lasts up to 1 week in the refrigerator or up to 1 year in the freezer.
- Defrost cream in the refrigerator for 6 hours.
- Cut off the tip of the cannoli cream bag (½ inch from the end of the bag).
- Squeeze the cream into the shell.
- Fill each cannoli halfway, then turn the shell around and fill the other half.
- Repeat until all cannolis are filled and enjoy!
- Ferrara Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.