With secret recipes that span three centuries, this fifth generation family-owned bakery continues to handcraft Italian desserts from the same location in NYC’s Little Italy since 1892.
Ferrara’s Italian Cookies are world Famous, freshly baked, individually selected and hand-packed at their Grand Street Pasticceria. Only the finest ingredients, pure butter, rich chocolate and imported nuts and jams, go into their pasticcini fini. Perfect to send as a gift, great for any social event or business meeting. These cookies are paired with Struffoli, a sweet confection (known as taiglach in Eastern European countries) and Italian Favorite. This bite-sized puff pastry is baked (Not Fried) until golden, covered in honey and garnished with candied cinnamon sticks and confetti.
Each package includes:
- 2 lbs of cookies (approximately 40 cookies) in a variety of flavors
- 1 Struffoli
- Each Struffoli is 9" round and serves 8 people
- Rainbow Cookies
- Soft Pignoli
- Sandwich Cookies
- Half Moon
- Raspberry Drop
Allergens: Wheat, Eggs & Nuts
PRODUCED IN A FACILITY WHERE NUTS, MILK, EGGS, SOY & FLOUR ARE PRESENT
Instructions / Storage
For Cookie Tray
- The Cookie Tray can be refrigerated for up to a week or frozen for up to 6 months
- Once opened, store in an airtight container and serve at room temperature
- Each Struffoli arrives in a sealed package
- Store in sealed packaging for up to 5 days
- Once opened enjoy within 3 days
- Ferrara Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.