With secret recipes that span three centuries, this fifth generation family-owned bakery continues to handcraft Italian desserts from the same location in NYC’s Little Italy since 1892.
This world famous Italian nougat candy is made of honey, almonds, sugar and egg whites. This is Ferrara Bakery’s classic HARD Torrone, emphasis on the HARD. We’re breaking out the heavy-duty kitchen utensils to serve up this bad boy.
- Each package includes a 1 lb. Chunk of Hard Torrone
Hard Torrone is indeed HARD, and must be cut with a knife and hammer, as traditional Italian hard torrone is.
honey, almonds, sugar and egg whites
PRODUCED IN A FACILITY WHERE NUTS, MILK, EGGS, SOY & FLOUR ARE PRESENT
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Ferrara Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.