With secret recipes that span three centuries, this fifth-generation family-owned bakery continues to handcraft Italian specialties from the same location in NYC’s Little Italy since 1892.
This package features authentic Little Italy favorites prepared on Grand Street and shipped straight to your door for your family to feast on. Enjoy Ferrara’s delicious Chicken Parmigiano…and don’t forget to sop up the tomato sauce with Ferrara’s freshly baked focaccia.
This package serves 6 people and includes:
- 6 Pieces of Chicken Parmigiano
- Homemade Focaccia
ALLERGENS: WHEAT, DAIRY, EGGS, PRODUCED IN A FACILITY WHERE SOY, NUTS AND TREE NUTS ARE PRESENT.
Instructions / Storage
- Ships with Dry Ice
- Chicken Parmigiana will arrive fully cooked and can be refrigerated for up to 3 days
- Freeze for up to 6 months in their original packaging.
- Defrost in the refrigerator one day in advance before enjoying.
- Preheat over to 350
- Remove plastic wrapping
- Place on a baking sheet or roasting pan
- Heat Chicken for 25 Minutes
- Heat Focaccia for 10 minutes
- Tip – put a knife into the center of the lasagna. Take it out and carefully touch it. If it’s hot, it’s ready!
- After the chicken is thawed in the refrigerator, Heat Chicken Parmigiana for about 5 minutes, check to see if heated throughout
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Ferrara Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.