With secret recipes that span three centuries, this fifth generation family-owned bakery continues to handcraft Italian desserts from the same location in NYC’s Little Italy since 1892.
Ferrara’s traditional rainbow (tricolori) cookies are made in-house daily from a secret recipe that Antonio Ferrara used when he opened the bakery. This technicolor cookie features layers of almond cake that are sandwiched with apricot jam and coated in chocolate.
- Each package includes 1.5 lbs of Tricolor Rainbow Cookies (approximately 30 Cookies)
- Each cookie is approximately 1.5″ × 2″
PRODUCED IN A FACILITY WHERE NUTS, MILK, EGGS, SOY & FLOUR ARE PRESENT
Instructions / Storage
Rainbow Cookies can be refrigerated for up to a week or frozen for up to 6 months. Once opened, store in an airtight container and serve at room temperature.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Ferrara Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.