With secret recipes that span three centuries, this fifth generation family-owned bakery continues to handcraft Italian desserts from the same location in NYC’s Little Italy since 1892.
Ferrara’s traditional cannoli feature a sweet ricotta cream that’s studded with chocolate chips.
Each package includes 12 Large Cannolis
- Cannoli Shells & Cream packaged separately
- Cannoli Shells arrive in 2 boxes (6 shells each)
- 2 bags of Cannoli Cream (14 oz.)
PRODUCED IN A FACILITY WHERE NUTS, MILK, EGGS, SOY & FLOUR ARE PRESENT
Instructions / Storage
- Cannoli ship on dry ice
- Cannoli shells can be stored at room temperature, while cannoli cream can be refrigerated for up to 7 days or frozen for up to 1 year
- Defrost cream in the refrigerator for 6 hours
- Cut off the tip of the cannoli cream bag (½ inch from the end of the bag).
- Squeeze the cream into the shell
- Fill each cannoli halfway
- Turn the shell around and fill the other half.
- Repeat and Enjoy!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Ferrara Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.