Fat Mama’s ships its crave-worthy tamales nationwide on Goldbelly! Fat Mama’s homemade Fire and Ice sweet pickles are famous for the kick of heat at the end! Fat Mama’s Fire and Ice Pickles have been a favorite for over 20 years.
Fat Mama’s world famous, homemade tamales are made with a combination of seasoned ground beef and pork roast and wrapped inside a spicy masa. Fat Mama’s then wraps the tamales in a corn husk and cooks them for over 3 hours. Located at the tail end of the Mississippi River, this mom and pop tamale shop has become a local landmark for decades.
- Each glass jar of Fat Mama’s “Fire & Ice” Pickles contains 16 oz of pickles
Pickles, (Water, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Calcium, Chloride, Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate as Preservatives, Natural Flavors, Polysordale 80, Garlic Oil and FD & C, Yellow#5 Color), Sugar, Garlic, Tabasco (Vinegar, red pepper, salt), Red Pepper.
Instructions / Storage
Fat Mama’s “Fire & Ice” Pickles can stand alone as a snack, make great recipe additions to your potato salad, deviled eggs, pimento cheese or Bloody Mary. Fat Mama’s pickles also are fantastic to add on salads, sandwiches, burgers, hotdogs, cream cheese and have been told they compliment fresh tuna very well.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Fat Mama’s Tamales ship Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.