Faidley Seafood ships its famous Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes nationwide on Goldbelly! Faidley’s award-winning crab cakes are made with jumbo lump blue crab. Made by hand, succulent crab is mixed with chopped saltines, a touch of mustard, and Maryland’s favorite seasoning, Old Bay, for a Chesapeake tradition that’s all about the crab.
In business since 1886, Faidley Seafood makes what many have called Maryland’s best & most legendary crab cake. Located at Baltimore’s historic Lexington Market, the fifth generation family-owned restaurant is operated by Bill and Nancy Devine, descendants of founder John W. Faidley, and is one of the oldest purveyors of wild caught seafood on the East Coast. Best known for their award-winning jumbo lump blue crab cakes, Faidley’s makes each succulent cake by hand daily with sweet crab and little else. Smithsonian Magazine named the Chesapeake restaurant one of the “20 Most Iconic Food Destinations Across America!”
- Includes 4 Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes
- Each Crab Cake is made by hand and average approximately 6.5 ounces each
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions, unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Instructions / Storage
- Crabcakes ship fresh with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- You may freeze them upon delivery if you would like
- To ensure quality, we do not recommend keeping them frozen for more than a month
- Crab cakes ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.