Brunch, Lunch, Dinner – Whatever it may be, this is the perfect sandwich spread when hosting your next event. These meats are roasted fresh and sliced to order. This is the ultimate sampling of what makes Factor’s Deli Famous.
This iconic Jewish deli has been serving up oversized portions of their famous specialties from the same West Los Angeles location since 1948. Factor’s famous made-from-scratch Jewish deli specialties include legendary matzo balls, knishes, kreplach, corned beef, and house-roasted turkey, but they’re best known for their authentic, juicy, slow-cooked, hand-cut pastrami stacked on double-baked rye. The Los Angeles deli also specializes in classic brunch spreads featuring fresh bagels, hand-sliced nova, and cream cheese.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes:
- 1 lb. Catering Corned Beef
- 1 lb. Famous Hand Cut Pastrami
- 1 lb. Fresh Roasted Turkey
- ½ lb. Swiss Cheese
- ½ Double Baked Rye Loaf (8 slices)
- ½ loaf of sliced Egg Bread
- 1 qt. mixed Pickles
- 1 bottle of Beaver Deli Mustard
- ½ pt. of Russian dressing
- 1 qt. Coleslaw
- 1 qt. Potato Salad
May contain; dairy, gluten, eggs
Instructions / Storage
- Pack ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Place in refrigerator upon arrival
- Factor’s Famous Deli ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.