Brown Butter Lobster Roll Kit - 6 Pack
Here at Goldbelly, we considered ourselves to be experienced connoisseurs of lobster rolls, however, none of us have had anything like Eventide’s Brown Butter Lobster Rolls. A revival of the great American oyster bar, Maine’s Eventide Oyster Co.’s famed Brown Butter Lobster Roll is a James Beard Award-winning take on the classic New England fare. Succulent lobster meat is doused in nutty brown butter and is served in a soft and fluffy steamed bun. Traditional? No. Mindbogglingly delicious? Undoubtedly.
This package serves 4 people and includes:
- 18 oz. Picked Lobster Meat
- 9 oz. Brown Butter Vinaigrette
- 6 Steamed Bao Buns
- Chives for Garnish
- Choose to add 6 Whoopie or 6 Oatmeal Cream Pies
Lobster meat, Brown Buttbutter Vin. (butter, milk solids, salt, lemon juice), chive, Steam Bun (AP flour, water, dry milk powder, dry active yeast, butter, kosher salt, baking soda, baking powder.
Instructions / Storage
- Package ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- The buns can last frozen for a couple of months
- Freezing the lobster is not recommended
- To serve: Steamer Basket (recommended)- Fill one inch of water in a saucepan. Place the steamer on top and bring to a boil, add buns and cover. Steam about 5 min until soft and steamy.
- Alternatively wrap buns in a damp paper towel and microwave the buns at intervals of 15 seconds until soft and steamy.
- In a medium sized pan on low heat and add the brown butter. Once the butter is melted, add the lobster meat and turn the heat up. Turn until the meat is coated and warmed through – do not overcook.
- Portion the lobster between the rolls and garnish with the cut chives.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Eventide Oyster Co ships Tuesday & Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.