Eventide Oyster Co. ships its famous lobster rolls nationwide on Goldbelly! Eventide’s Brown Butter Lobster Rolls have succulent lobster meat doused in nutty brown butter and served in a soft and fluffy steamed bun. Traditional? No. Mindbogglingly delicious? Undoubtedly.
A revival of the great American oyster bar, Eventide Oyster Co. is a James Beard Award-winning restaurant in Portland, Maine, run by Big Tree Hospitality, a Maine-based restaurant group founded in 2012 by Arlin Smith, Andrew Taylor, and Mike Wiley. Eventide Oyster Co. is known for their pristine oysters and exceptional Brown Butter Lobster Roll, a lobster roll doused in browned butter and served on a fluffy steamed bun. One bite and you’ll be transported to the coast of Maine!
This package serves 4 people and includes:
- 12 oz. Picked Lobster Meat
- 6 oz. Brown Butter Vinaigrette
- 4 Steamed Bao Buns
- Chives for Garnish
Lobster meat, Brown Butter Vin. (butter, milk solids, salt, lemon juice), chive, Steam Bun (AP flour, water, dry milk powder, dry active yeast, butter, kosher salt, baking soda, baking powder.
Instructions / Storage
- Package ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- The steamed buns can be kept frozen for months. They can be kept refrigerated for up to 10 days before losing quality.
- Freezing the lobster is not recommended
- To serve: Steamer Basket (recommended)- Fill one inch of water in a saucepan. Place the steamer on top and bring to a boil, add buns and cover. Steam about 5 min until soft and steamy.
- Alternatively wrap buns in a damp paper towel and microwave the buns at intervals of 15 seconds until soft and steamy.
- In a medium sized pan on low heat and add the brown butter. Once the butter is melted, add the lobster meat and turn the heat up. Turn until the meat is coated and warmed through – do not overcook.
- Portion the lobster between the rolls and garnish with the cut chives.
- Eventide Oyster Co ships Tuesday & Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.