Jewish Bakery Sampler
Bring home the whole bakery with Essen’s Jewish Bakery Sampler. This pack contains all of Essen’s most popular treats, including their famous Chocolate Halvah Babka, their Jewish Apple Cake, and a dozen Chocolate Rugelach.
This package serves 20 people and includes:
- 1 Chocolate Halva Babka (each 2 lbs.)
- 1 Jewish Apple Cake (each 2.5 lbs.)
- 12 Chocolate Rugelach (each 1 oz.)
- Each Babka is approximately 9" long, 3" wide
- Each Apple Cake is approximately 8" in diameter, 3" tall
- Each Chocolate Rugelach is approximately 2" long, 1" wide
Jewish Apple Cake – Eggs, flour, apple, canola oil, sugar, salt, vanilla, orange juice, cinnamon.
Chocolate Halva Babka – Yeast, milk, eggs, flour, butter, sugar, salt, lemon zest, vanilla, chocolate, cinnamon, and halva (sesame confection).
Chocolate Rugelach – Yeast, milk, sour cream, eggs, flour, butter, sugar, salt, lemon zest, vanilla, chocolate, and cinnamon.
Made in a facility that uses nuts and dairy.
Instructions / Storage
- Upon arrival, enjoy baked goods immediately or store in fridge.
- Baked goods can be stored in the fridge for 5 days or in the freezer for 1 month.
- Baked goods can be served at room temperature or warmed
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Remove packaging and place baked goods on a baking sheet
- Heat for 5 minutes and remove from the oven
- Allow to rest for 15 minutes
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Essen Bakery ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.