Ess-a-Bagel ships its legendary bagels nationwide on Goldbelly! Ess-a-Bagel carries some of the most popular classic Jewish bakery items. From Babkas to black and white cookies to homemade rugelach and bow tie cookies — all using Old World recipes. Now you can bring them to your feasts.
Ask any New Yorker where to find the best bagel in New York City, and there’s a good chance they’ll tell you Ess-a-Bagel. Family-owned for more than 35 years, Ess-a is renowned for its big, chewy, crusty hand-rolled and kettle-boiled New York bagels made the old-fashioned way. Whether eaten on their own or with a schmear of cream cheese and a pile of lox, these bagels are a true taste of New York!
Please Note: Basket, Fruits, and Vegetables Not Included
Choose 4 desserts from the following:
- Chocolate Babka
- Cinnamon Babka
- Black and White Cookies approx. (7-8 pieces)
- Bow Ties Cookies approx. (10-12 pieces)
- Rugulach approx. (8 pieces)
- Not Kosher for Passover
Not Kosher for PassoverKosher and Parve
Some items may contain nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Desserts ship ready to eat
- Store on counter-top for up to 3 days, in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or in the freezer for up to 3 months
- Ess-a-Bagel ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.