Baking out of a remodeled 1930s Victorian bungalow in Dallas’ Bishop Arts District, Megan Wilkes and Mary Gauntt are creating beautiful, handmade pies with local and seasonal ingredients. We love love love the Doctor Love. A red velvet chess pie with the texture of a moist, gooey brownie and the flavor of red velvet cream cheese, this sumptuous pie will make you (and your lover) cry out yes! Rest assured the Dr. Love is a keeper.
- This package includes a 9" pie that serves 8-10 people
- Each pie is boxed with exquisite floral and branded packaging. Perfect for a gift or a party!
- This pie is available between February 1-May 31
Sugar, Cream Cheese, Flour, Butter, Eggs, Buttermilk, Brown Sugar, Sweetened Condensed Milk, Cocoa Powder, Red Dye, Vinegar, Salt, Pure Vanilla Extract
Instructions / Storage
- This pie is made fresh, shipped with ice packs and may arrive cool
- Upon arrival, remove the pie from packaging immediately, cover and store at a dry room temperature for up to 2 days
- Emporium Pies recommends not reheating this pie as it that tends to dry it out
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Emporium Pies ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.