Emporium Pies ships its famous Dr. Love Pie nationwide on Goldbelly! We love, love, love the Dr. Love Pie. A red velvet chess pie with the texture of a moist, gooey brownie and the flavor of red velvet cream cheese, this sumptuous pie will make you (and your lover) cry out yes! Rest assured the Dr. Love Pie is a keeper.
Baking out of a remodeled 1930’s Victorian bungalow in the Bishop Arts District in Dallas, Texas, Megan Wilkes and Mary Gauntt are creating beautiful, handmade pies with local and seasonal ingredients at Emporium Pies. Since 2011, the artisanal pie maker has been putting a fun, imaginative twist on classic pie flavors like Lord of the Pies and The Drunken Nut.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes a 9" Dr. Love Pie
- Each pie is boxed with exquisite floral and branded packaging. Perfect for a gift or a party!
- This pie is available between February 1-May 31
Sugar, Cream Cheese, Flour, Butter, Eggs, Buttermilk, Brown Sugar, Sweetened Condensed Milk, Cocoa Powder, Red Dye, Vinegar, Salt, Pure Vanilla Extract
Instructions / Storage
- This pie is made fresh, shipped with ice packs and may arrive cool
- Upon arrival, remove the pie from packaging immediately, cover and store at a dry room temperature for up to 2 days
- Emporium Pies recommends not reheating this pie as it that tends to dry it out
- Emporium Pies ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.