Emporium Pies ships its famous The Lord of the Pies nationwide on Goldbelly! For The Lord of the Pies, a whopping 10 apples are peeled, chopped, and soft-baked into Emporium Pies’ house-made caramel. Topped with a crispy cinnamon streusel, the buttery, flaky crust rises lord-like above the rest. This delicious tower of tastiness is the tallest pie you have ever met.
Baking out of a remodeled 1930’s Victorian bungalow in the Bishop Arts District in Dallas, Texas, Megan Wilkes and Mary Gauntt are creating beautiful, handmade pies with local and seasonal ingredients at Emporium Pies. Since 2011, the artisanal pie maker has been putting a fun, imaginative twist on classic pie flavors like Lord of the Pies and The Drunken Nut.
- This package includes a 9" Apple Pie that serves 8-12 people
- This deep dish pie is 4" tall
- Each pie is boxed with exquisite floral and branded packaging. Perfect for a gift or a party!
Apples, Flour, Butter, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Heavy Whipping Cream, Pure Bourbon Vanilla Extract, Lemon Juice, Cinnamon, Salt, Baking Powder, Eggs.
Instructions / Storage
- This pie is made fresh and carefully packaged with dry ice
- Upon arrival, remove the pie from packaging immediately and let it thaw on counter for 4-6 hours uncovered. The Lord of Pies can be stored at a dry room temperature for up to 2 days
- To serve the whole pie, once thawed to room temperature, place the pie on a baking sheet, cover with aluminum foil and heat in a 425 degree oven for 20 minutes. For a slice, heat a piece uncovered in the oven at 425 degrees for 6 minutes
- To serve later, keep the pie in the freezer upon arrival for up to 2 weeks
- Emporium Pies suggests to heat the pie up by the slice as the whole pie may fall apart a bit when sliced
- Emporium Pies ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.