Emmy Squared ships its Detroit-style pizzas and their Le Big Matt Burger nationwide on Goldbelly! Now you can get a kit for 4 Le Big Matt Burgers plus Choose Your Own Detroit-Style Pizzas with this awesome 2 pack. So what’s it gonna be? The spicy, sweet, & savory Colony? A pasta pizza hybrid Vodka? Or maybe a good ole’ classic? You are the master of your own fate.
Emily Hyland founded Emmy Squared in Brooklyn in 2016, and since then it’s become the standard-bearer for Detroit-style pizza in The Big Apple. Eating Emmy Squared is described by The Infatuation as “something your mom would only let you do on special occasions.” And after your first bite, you’ll understand why. Are these pizzas healthy? Of course not, but when has anything this delicious ever been? Each Detroit-style pizza has a fluffy focaccia-like dough topped with caramelized crispy-crunchy cheese and a myriad of toppings. Trust us, this pizza is nothing short of utterly addictive.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes
- 2 Pizzas, Your Choice
- 1 double-stacked Le Big Matt Burger Kit (Serves 4)
- Each pizza is approximately 7″ × 9″
Le Bigg Matt Kit Includes
- 8 Beef Patties (arrives in 2 packs of 4 patties)
- 4 Pretzel Buns
- 8 slices American Cheese
- Sammy Sauce
What You Need at Home: Butter, Lettuce
Pizza Options Include
- Colony – Red Sauce, Mozzarella, Pepperoni, Pickled Jalapeños, & Honey
- Vodka – Mozzarella, House Made Vodka Sauce, Basil, & Pecorino
- Roni Supreme – Red Sauce, Mozzarella, Lots of Pepperoni, & Calabrian Chilies
- Classic – Red Sauce & Mozzarella
- MVP – House Made Vodka sauce, Pesto
- Big Ang – House Made Vodka Sauce, Ricotta, Double Pecorino, Meatball, Banana Peppers
- Good Paulie – Caramelized Onions, Sausage, Smoked Gouda
- Bad Paulie – Caramelized Onions, Sausage, Smoked Gouda, Calabrian Chiles, Banana Peppers
- Hot Chicken – Nashville hot chicken, ‘Bama white sauce, chopped pickles (pickles packed separately)
- Deluxe- Red Sauce, Mozzarella, Sausage, Peppers, & Mushrooms (Sold Out)
- Quinn – (White Pizza) – Havarti, Pecorino, & Ricotta
- Rhody – (White Pizza) – Lacinato Kale, Chorizo, Olive, Banana Pepper, & Pecorino (Sold Out)
- The Emmy – (White Pizza) – Banana Peppers, Red Onion, & Ranch
Contains: Dairy & Gluten
Sammy Sauce – Garlic, Sambal, Tamarind, Light Brown Sugar, Canola Oil, Mayo
Kit Contains: Beef, Eggs, Dairy, Onions, Garlic, & Gluten
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas & Kit are made-to-order and promptly frozen.
- Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the pizza and ice packs to partially thaw during shipment.
- Upon receipt, please, cook, refrigerate or place pizzas in the freezer
- Patties, pickles, and Sammy Sauce must be kept frozen or refrigerated
- Cheese should be kept refrigerated
- Buns may be kept at room temperature or in the freezer
- Pizzas & Kit will stay fresh in the fridge for up to 1-2 days. If you wish to keep them longer, you can store them in the freezer for up to 2 months.
To Serve Pizzas
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (350 if using a toaster oven)
- Cook pizza for 25 – 30 minutes
- Cut in half, top to bottom, and then into thirds for 6 square slices
Please refer to the Download Storage and Prep Instructions below for more details
To Serve Le Big Matt Kit
What You Need at Home: Butter, Lettuce
Best cooked on a flattop, castiron skillet, or grill
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Over medium heat, melt a small amount of butter in an oven-safe saute pan and toast pretzel bun until just about golden. Reserve bun on a side dish
- Turn saute pan to high heat. While the pan is warming, season one side of each burger patty with a generous amount of salt
- Once pan is hot, sear each patty with the seasoned side down for 1 minute
- After 1 minute, turn the patty, sprinkle with black pepper and top with 1 slice of American cheese per patty
- Place saute pan in the oven to melt the cheese
- While cheese is melting, dress the bun
- Add equal amounts of Sammy Sauce to the top and bottom buns, place lettuce on the bottom bun, and 4 slices of pickles on the top bun
- Once the cheese has melted, stack the burger patties on the bottom bun with sauce and lettuce
- Place the top bun, with pickles, on top of the burger patties and serve
- Emmy Squared ships Monday – Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.