These swoon-worthy hand pies are filled with luscious hand picked Montana huckleberries and blueberries. Every small-batch order out of Elle’s country kitchen in Montana is some of the best you’ll ever stuff your face with. What makes a pie from Elle’s super special is that they hand-design each of these hand pies, making them truly unique gift that is impeccably packaged.
Each pie is handmade-per-order and is never shipped on the same-day of placing your order. Allow at least 24 hours for mixing, baking and packaging for shipping.
Elle’s Belles bakery was conceived in 2003 in Elle’s hometown of Bozeman, Montana—and life has been a lot sweeter ever since thanks to her beautiful tarts, cookies and more!
This package includes 12 Be My Huckleberry Hand Pies
- Each 4" hand pie serves 1 person
Unbleached wheat flour, Butter, Shortening, vodka, salt. Filling: wild huckleberries, corn starch, tapioca, sugar, lemon juice.
Instructions / Storage
- Elle’s Belles pies are shipped fresh with ice packs, which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Pies are best kept at room temperature and enjoyed within 3 days
- To serve later, store in the freezer for up to two months
- Pies can also be warmed in a 225F oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Elle’s Belles Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.