What do we know about huckleberries? Well, they are tart, juicy, little blue-black gems. They are only found in the wild. They have a major cult following among both humans and grizzly bears and as a result, these little berry bundles of goodness are extremely hard to come by.
Enter Montana’s most creative baker—Elle Fine from Elle’s Belles Bakery. She has concocted the most unique dessert to have ever graced a holiday table: a one-of-a-kind rustic huckleberry cheesecake. This rare dessert features a layer of creamy huckleberry cheesecake topped with huckleberry preserves and another layer of vanilla cheesecake dotted with fresh huckleberries and a huckleberry compote. Definitely worth rasslin’ a grizzly bear for a bite!
Elle’s Belles bakery was conceived in 2003 in Elle’s hometown of Bozeman, Montana—and life has been a lot sweeter ever since thanks to her beautiful tarts, cookies and more!
Each Huckleberry Cheesecake is 6" wide x 3 3/4" high and serves 8 people
Instructions / Storage
- Each cheesecake can be enjoyed for up to 5 days in the refrigerator
- Store in the freezer for up to 6 months.
- Elle’s Belles Bakery ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.