Named “Chicago’s Finest,” Eli’s cheesecakes are slow baked with the finest local ingredients for the best flavor and texture, then topped with hand-decorated designs. Here, Eli’s rich and creamy White chocolate cheesecake is topped with a mirror of red raspberry purée and a splash of white chocolate baked on a dark chocolate cookie crust.
Eli M. Schulman and his cheesecakes are legendary in the Windy City. After debuting his cheesecake at the Taste of Chicago in 1980, Eli’s cheesecake was quickly declared Chicago’s best cheesecake. Each Eli’s cheesecake is slow baked in small batches with the finest local ingredients and then topped with hand-decorated designs. Turning out over 20,000 cheesecakes daily, Eli’s is not only a local favorite, but a national one as well.
This package serves 12 people and includes 1 White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
- Each cheesecake measures 8"
- Each cheesecake arrives precut in a branded gift box. Perfect for a gift!
Ingredients: Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk and Cream, Cheese Culture, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum), Sugar, Sour Cream (Cultured Nonfat Milk and Cream, Corn Starch, Whey, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Carob Bean Gum, Enzymes), Wheat Flour, Egg, White Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Milk, Nonfat Dry Milk, Soy Lecithin as Emulsifier, Vanilla), Butter (Cream, Salt), Water, Sugar Yolk (Egg Yolk, Sugar), Powdered Sugar (Sugar, Corn Starch), Raspberry Puree (Raspberries, Cane Sugar, Fruit Pectin, Citric and Ascorbic Acids), White Confectionery Coating (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Milk, Whey, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin [Emulsifier], Salt, Vanilla), Corn Syrup, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Invert Syrup, Egg Whites, Modified Corn Starch, Soybean Oil, Salt, Pectin, Natural Raspberry Flavor (Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate), Carrageenan, Citric Acid, Natural Color (Vegetable Juice), Soy Lecithin.
Instructions / Storage
- Cheesecakes are made fresh, frozen and shipped with dry ice, which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator to thaw, or in the freezer to store
- Cheesecakes can be stored in the fridge for 5 days or in the freezer for up to 6 months
- To serve, place the cheesecake in the refrigerator to thaw overnight, and then at room temperature for 2 hours before serving
- Eli’s Cheesecakes ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.