Named “Chicago’s Finest,” Eli’s cheesecakes are slow baked with the finest local ingredients for the best flavor and texture, then topped with hand-decorated designs. Here, Eli’s rich and creamy White chocolate cheesecake is topped with a mirror of red raspberry purèe and splash of white chocolate baked on a dark chocolate cookie crust
This 8" cheesecake is serves 12 people
- Each cheesecake arrives precut in a branded gift box. Perfect for a gift!
Ingredients: Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk and Cream, Cheese Culture, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum), Sugar, Sour Cream (Cultured Nonfat Milk and Cream, Corn Starch, Whey, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Carob Bean Gum, Enzymes), Wheat Flour, Egg, White Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Milk, Nonfat Dry Milk, Soy Lecithin as Emulsifier, Vanilla), Butter (Cream, Salt), Water, Sugar Yolk (Egg Yolk, Sugar), Powdered Sugar (Sugar, Corn Starch), Raspberry Puree (Raspberries, Cane Sugar, Fruit Pectin, Citric and Ascorbic Acids), White Confectionery Coating (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Milk, Whey, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin [Emulsifier], Salt, Vanilla), Corn Syrup, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Invert Syrup, Egg Whites, Modified Corn Starch, Soybean Oil, Salt, Pectin, Natural Raspberry Flavor (Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate), Carrageenan, Citric Acid, Natural Color (Vegetable Juice), Soy Lecithin.
Instructions / Storage
- Cheesecakes are made fresh, frozen and shipped with dry ice, which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator to thaw, or in the freezer to store
- Cheesecakes can be stored in the fridge for 5 days or in the freezer for up to 6 months
- To serve, place the cheesecake in the refrigerator to thaw overnight, and then at room temperature for 2 hours before serving
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Eli’s Cheesecakes ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.