Vegan Chocolate Cheesecake Cuties
Named “Chicago’s Finest,” Eli’s cheesecakes are slow baked with the finest local ingredients for the best flavor and texture, then topped with hand-decorated designs. Made with semi-sweet Belgian chocolate and baked on a layer of old-fashioned cocoa cake, this rich chocolate cheesecake is finished with a dusting of imported cocoa. Using non-GMO tofu from Chicago’s Phoenix Bean makes this dessert cholesterol free!
This package includes 12 Vegan Cuties (each 1")
- Cuties arrives in a branded gift box. Perfect for a gift!
Certified Vegan, Plant-based, Cholesterol Free, Made With Tofu
Tofu (Soybeans, Water, Calcium Sulfate, Glucono Delta Lactone), Sugar, Water, Semi-Sweet Chocolate (Belgian Chocolate, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin as Emulsifier, Vanilla Extract), Wheat Flour, Soybean Oil, Invert Sugar, Cream Cheese Alternative (Filtered Water, Coconut Oil, Mid-Oleic Sunflower Oil, Soy Protein Concentrate, Cornstarch, Sea Salt, Tricalcium Phosphate, Natural Flavors, Organic Locust Bean Gum, Xantham Gum, Organic Guar Gum, Vegan Culture), Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Invert Syrup, Vanilla Extract, Salt, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate), Vinegar, Modified Corn Starch, Corn Starch, Soybean Oil, Soy Lecithin.
Instructions / Storage
- Cuties are made fresh, frozen and shipped with dry ice, which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place cuties in the freezer. They can be stored frozen for up to 6 months
- Vegan Cuties are best enjoyed thawed in the refrigerator for 1 hour
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Eli’s Cheesecakes ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.