Eli’s Cheesecake Company ships its famous cheesecakes nationwide on Goldbelly! This Salted Caramel Cheesecake features a creamy caramel cheesecake baked on a sweet and salty almond crust topped with a thick bed of buttery caramel and a sprinkle of more almonds.
Eli M. Schulman and his cheesecakes are legendary in the Windy City. After debuting his cheesecake at the Taste of Chicago in 1980, Eli’s cheesecake was quickly declared Chicago’s best cheesecake. Each Eli’s cheesecake is slow baked in small batches with the finest local ingredients and then topped with hand-decorated designs. Turning out over 20,000 cheesecakes daily, Eli’s is not only a local favorite, but a national one as well.
- This 9" cheesecake is approximately 3 lbs. and can serve 14 people
- Each cheesecake arrives in a branded gift box. Perfect for a gift!
- Made with gluten free ingredients. However, this product is made in a bakery that uses ingredients that contain gluten and manufactured on equipment that processes Wheat and Peanuts.
Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk and Cream, Cheese Culture, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum), Sweetened Condensed Milk, Roasted Almonds, Caramelized Sugar, Egg Yolk, Sugar, Egg, Heavy Cream, Vanilla Extract, Natural Flavor, Carrageenan, Salt, Annatto (Color), Soy Lecithin. No Artificial Trans Fat. Any trans fat in this product is naturally occurring in the pure dairy products we use, such as milk, butter and cream cheese.
Made with gluten free ingredients. However, this product is made in a bakery that uses ingredients that contain gluten and manufactured on equipment that processes Wheat and Peanuts.
Instructions / Storage
- Cheesecakes are made fresh, frozen and shipped with dry ice, which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator to thaw, or in the freezer to store
- Cheesecakes can be stored in the fridge for 5 days or in the freezer for up to 6 months
- To serve, place the cheesecake in the refrigerator to thaw overnight, and then at room temperature for 2 hours before serving
- Eli’s Cheesecakes ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.