Salted Caramel Cheesecake
Named “Chicago’s Finest,” Eli’s cheesecakes are slow baked with the finest local ingredients for the best flavor and texture, then topped with hand-decorated designs. This Salted Caramel Cheesecake features a creamy caramel cheesecake baked on a sweet and salty almond crust topped with a thick bed of buttery caramel and a sprinkle of more almonds.
- This 9" cheesecake is approximately 3 lbs. and can serve 14 people
- Each cheesecake arrives in a branded gift box. Perfect for a gift!
- Made with gluten free ingredients. However, this product is made in a bakery that uses ingredients that contain gluten and manufactured on equipment that processes Wheat and Peanuts.
Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk and Cream, Cheese Culture, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum), Sweetened Condensed Milk, Roasted Almonds, Caramelized Sugar, Egg Yolk, Sugar, Egg, Heavy Cream, Vanilla Extract, Natural Flavor, Carrageenan, Salt, Annatto (Color), Soy Lecithin. No Artificial Trans Fat. Any trans fat in this product is naturally occurring in the pure dairy products we use, such as milk, butter and cream cheese.
Made with gluten free ingredients. However, this product is made in a bakery that uses ingredients that contain gluten and manufactured on equipment that processes Wheat and Peanuts.
Instructions / Storage
- Cheesecakes are made fresh, frozen and shipped with dry ice, which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator to thaw, or in the freezer to store
- Cheesecakes can be stored in the fridge for 5 days or in the freezer for up to 6 months
- To serve, place the cheesecake in the refrigerator to thaw overnight, and then at room temperature for 2 hours before serving
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Eli’s Cheesecakes ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.