Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
Named “Chicago’s Finest,” Eli’s cheesecakes are slow baked with the finest local ingredients for the best flavor and texture, then topped with hand-decorated designs. Warm-up your belly with Elis take on the perfect fall dessert…lightly spiced pumpkin cheesecake baked in a fluted vanilla crumb crust, piled high with chantilly cream and finished with praline sprinkles.
This package serves 14 people and includes a 9" Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
- Each cheesecake arrives in a branded gift box. Perfect for a gift!
Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk and Cream, Cheese Culture, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum), Whipping Cream (Cream, Carrageenan), Sugar, Wheat Flour, Pumpkin, Egg, Butter (Cream, Salt), Vanilla Cookie Crumb (Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Sugar, Palm and Palm Kernel Oil, Whey, Butter [Cream, Salt], Vanilla, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate), Graham Crumb (Wheat Flour, Graham Flour, Sugar, Palm Oil, Molasses, Honey, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate), Sour Cream (Cultured Nonfat Milk and Cream, Corn Starch, Whey, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Carob Bean Gum, Enzymes), Modified Corn Starch, Water, Egg Whites, Brown Sugar, Pecans, Spices, Salt, Ginger, Xanthan Gum, Vanilla Extract, Nutmeg, Annatto (Color), Soybean Oil, Soy Lecithin.
Instructions / Storage
- Cheesecakes are made fresh, frozen and shipped with dry ice, which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator to thaw, or in the freezer to store
- Cheesecakes can be stored in the fridge for 5 days or in the freezer for up to 6 months
- To serve, place the cheesecake in the refrigerator to thaw overnight, and then at room temperature for 2 hours before serving
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Eli’s Cheesecakes ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.