This Confetti Cheesecake is a party must have! It’s a double celebration with a housemade layer of yellow confetti cake, topped with birthday cake confetti cheesecake and hand-piped vanilla mousse with more sprinkles.
Named “Chicago’s Finest,” Eli’s cheesecakes are slow baked with the finest local ingredients for the best flavor and texture, then topped with hand-decorated designs.
This package serves 14 people and includes a 9" Confetti Cheesecake
- Each cheesecake arrives in a branded gift box. Perfect for a gift!
Confetti Cheesecake: Ingredients: Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk and Cream, Cheese Culture, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum), Cake Mix (Unbleached Unbromated Wheat Flour, Granulated Sugar, Cornstarch, Canola Oil, Baking Powder, Salt and Guar Gum), Whipping Cream (Cream, Carrageenan), Egg, Sugar, Sour Cream (Cultured Nonfat Milk and Cream, Corn Starch, Whey, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Carob Bean Gum, Enzymes), White Ganache (Sugar, Natural Vegetable Oils (Palm Kernel Oil, Palm Oil, Canola Oil), Skim Milk Powder, Sunflower Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Extract)., Soybean Oil, Water, Powdered Sugar (Sugar, Corn Starch), Confetti Sprinkles (Sugar , Rice Flour, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil [Cottenseed or Soybean], Corn Starch, Gum Arabic, Cellulose Gum, Confectioner’s Glaze, Carageenan, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor, Titanium Dioxide [Color] Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 3), Mascarpone Cheese (Pasteurized Cream and Milk, Citric Acid), Confetti Candies, Custard (Pasteurized Sugared Egg Yolks [Egg Yolks, Sugar], Corn Syrup, Sugar, Sweetened Condensed Skim Milk, Water, Salt, Potassium Sorbate and Sorbic Acid [Preservatives], Turmeric and Annatto [Colors]), Wheat Flour, Modified Corn Starch, Vanilla Extract, Natural Flavor, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Annatto and Turmeric (Colors), Soybean Oil, Soy Lecithin.
Instructions / Storage
- Confetti Cheesecakes are made fresh, frozen and shipped with dry ice, which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator to thaw, or in the freezer to store
- Cheesecakes can be stored in the fridge for 5 days or in the freezer for up to 6 months
- To serve, place the cheesecake in the refrigerator to thaw overnight, and then at room temperature for 2 hours before serving
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Eli’s Cheesecakes ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.