This Confetti Cheesecake is a party must-have! It’s a double celebration with a housemade layer of yellow confetti cake, topped with birthday cake confetti cheesecake and hand-piped vanilla mousse with more sprinkles.
Eli M. Schulman and his cheesecakes are legendary in the Windy City. After debuting his cheesecake at the Taste of Chicago in 1980, Eli’s cheesecake was quickly declared Chicago’s best cheesecake. Each Eli’s cheesecake is slow baked in small batches with the finest local ingredients and then topped with hand-decorated designs. Turning out over 20,000 cheesecakes daily, Eli’s is not only a local favorite, but a national one as well.
This package serves 14 people and includes a 9" Confetti Cheesecake
- Each cheesecake arrives in a branded gift box. Perfect for a gift!
Confetti Cheesecake: Ingredients: Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk and Cream, Cheese Culture, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum), Cake Mix (Unbleached Unbromated Wheat Flour, Granulated Sugar, Cornstarch, Canola Oil, Baking Powder, Salt and Guar Gum), Whipping Cream (Cream, Carrageenan), Egg, Sugar, Sour Cream (Cultured Nonfat Milk and Cream, Corn Starch, Whey, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Carob Bean Gum, Enzymes), White Ganache (Sugar, Natural Vegetable Oils (Palm Kernel Oil, Palm Oil, Canola Oil), Skim Milk Powder, Sunflower Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Extract)., Soybean Oil, Water, Powdered Sugar (Sugar, Corn Starch), Confetti Sprinkles (Sugar , Rice Flour, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil [Cottenseed or Soybean], Corn Starch, Gum Arabic, Cellulose Gum, Confectioner’s Glaze, Carageenan, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor, Titanium Dioxide [Color] Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 3), Mascarpone Cheese (Pasteurized Cream and Milk, Citric Acid), Confetti Candies, Custard (Pasteurized Sugared Egg Yolks [Egg Yolks, Sugar], Corn Syrup, Sugar, Sweetened Condensed Skim Milk, Water, Salt, Potassium Sorbate and Sorbic Acid [Preservatives], Turmeric and Annatto [Colors]), Wheat Flour, Modified Corn Starch, Vanilla Extract, Natural Flavor, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Annatto and Turmeric (Colors), Soybean Oil, Soy Lecithin.
Instructions / Storage
- Confetti Cheesecakes are made fresh, frozen and shipped with dry ice, which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator to thaw, or in the freezer to store
- Cheesecakes can be stored in the fridge for 5 days or in the freezer for up to 6 months
- To serve, place the cheesecake in the refrigerator to thaw overnight, and then at room temperature for 2 hours before serving
- Eli’s Cheesecakes ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.