Russian Coffee Cake Tray
Eli Zabar worked for years to get this coffee cake — a staple of his childhood that had disappeared from New York’s ethnic bakeries — just right. It has a rich, sour cream dough, the perfect amount of gooey filling, and lots of raisins and nuts. Packed in its own pan for easy warm-ups, this 4-pound cake is big enough to easily serve 12 to 14 people for brunch any day of the week.
This package serves 12-14 people and includes a Russian Coffee Cake Tray
- Each tray measures 7” x11” and weighs approximately 4 lbs.
Instructions / Storage
- Upon arrival freeze Russian Coffee Cake within 5 days
- May be served cold, at room temperature, or warm from the oven
- Can be kept frozen for up to 6 months.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Eli Zabar ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.