Eli Zabar ships its famous Russian coffee cake tray nationwide on Goldbelly! Eli Zabar worked for years to get this coffee cake — a staple of his childhood that had disappeared from New York’s ethnic bakeries — just right. It has a rich, sour cream dough, the perfect amount of gooey filling, and lots of raisins and nuts. Packed in its own pan for easy warm-ups, this 4-pound cake is big enough to easily serve 12 to 14 people for brunch any day of the week.
Inspired by the food halls in London and Paris, Eli Zabar opened his eponymous food store and delicatessen on Manhattan’s Upper West Side in 1973, and he has been selling quintessential New York specialties there ever since. One of New York’s leading food impresarios, Eli Zabar is synonymous with NYC’s best baked goods, smoked fish, and Jewish deli specialties.
This package serves 12-14 people and includes a Russian Coffee Cake Tray
- Each tray measures 7” x11” and weighs approximately 4 lbs.
Instructions / Storage
- Upon arrival freeze Russian Coffee Cake within 5 days
- May be served cold, at room temperature, or warm from the oven
- Can be kept frozen for up to 6 months.
- Eli Zabar ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.