Eli Zabar ships its famous New York deli goods nationwide on Goldbelly! Eli’s New York Deli basket is designed specifically for homesick New Yorker. Eli’s New York Deli basket contains all the items that make food lovers dream of the Big Apple: chocolate babka, pastrami, fresh rye bread, and onion rolls, ballpark mustard, Fox’s U-Bet chocolate syrup, and that New York essential, an edible MetroCard.
Eli Zabar has been selling quintessential New York specialties since 1973, when, inspired by the food halls in London and Paris, Eli Zabar established his eponymous food store and delicatessen on Manhattan’s Upper West Side. One of New York’s leading food impresarios, Eli Zabar is synonymous with the city’s best baked goods, smoked fish, and Jewish deli specialties.
Eli Zabar’s New York Deli Basket includes:
- Jewish Rye Bread
- Chocolate Babka
- ½ lb. Pastrami
- 12 Onion Rolls
- Ball Park Mustard
- Fox’s u-bet Chocolate Syrup
- Metro Card Cookie
Instructions / Storage
- Refrigerate pastrami upon arrival.
- Baked goods are best enjoyed within 3 days.
- Eli Zabar ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.