Eli Zabar ships its famous two-foot challah nationwide on Goldbelly! Make an impression at a wedding, B’nai Mitzvah, or just a big Shabbat dinner when you say the traditional HaMotzi blessing over a 2-foot long challah braid. Almost cake-like, this is a beautifully rich and densely buttery version of a classic Jewish celebration loaf. Pro tip — you may want to save a few slices for some epic Challah French toast the next day!
Inspired by the food halls in London and Paris, Eli Zabar opened his eponymous food store and delicatessen on Manhattan’s Upper West Side in 1973, and he has been selling quintessential New York specialties there ever since. One of New York’s leading food impresarios, Eli Zabar is synonymous with NYC’s best baked goods, smoked fish, and Jewish deli specialties.
Each Giant Two-Foot Challah weighs 3 lbs. and is over 24" long.
Instructions / Storage
- Store at room temperature and enjoy within 1 to 2 days
- Challah may be stored in your freezer in a sealed bag for 3 to 4 weeks
- Eli Zabar ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.