Artisan Cheese Board
We all love the moment in a European restaurant when the cheese tray is presented. Eli Zabar’s international sampler brings that tradition home. Four pieces (roughly 2 pounds total) arrive, labeled, on a wooden board ready to serve with Eli’s famous crackers and crisps and a jar of their delicious tomato jam, a surprising complement to cheese.
Eli Zabar has been selling quintessential New York specialties since 1973, when, inspired by the food halls in London and Paris, Eli Zabar established his eponymous food store and delicatessen on Manhattan’s Upper West Side. One of New York’s leading food impresarios, Eli Zabar is synonymous with the city’s best baked goods, smoked fish, and Jewish deli specialties.
Each Eli Zabar’s Cheese Board includes:
- 2 lbs. of Cheese
- 1 American Cheese
- 2 French Cheeses
- 1 Swiss Cheese
- Eli’s Raisin Pecan crisps
- Savory Cheese Shortbread Crackers (2 oz.)
- 1 Jar of Pepper Jelly (8 oz.)
Instructions / Storage
- Cheeses ship with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Expect cheese to arrive cool or at room temperature
- Upon arrival please refrigerate
- Cheese is stable at room temperature, however, it is best stored in the refrigerator
- For optimum enjoyment, please enjoy your cheese within 1-2 weeks. Soft cheeses should be enjoyed sooner
- Remove your cheese from the refrigerator at least an hour before serving, unwrap it, and place it on a cheese board or butcher paper
- Cover with an inverted bowl. This allows the cheese to breathe and protect it while it comes to room temperature.
There is Mold on My Cheese!
- Traditional cheeses are often made with natural rinds that display a variety of colorful molds and bumpy textures. These rinds protect the cheese as it ages while contributing to its unique flavor profile
- Bacteria and mold are essential components of cheese. When cut and wrapped, molds and surface oils can develop on the face of the cheese. Simply scrape the surface with a knife to remove before serving.
- Eli Zabar ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.