Eli Zabar ships its famous New York deli goods nationwide on Goldbelly! This sublime charcuterie collection contains a selection of Eli Zabar’s head butcher Marc Reyes’ house-made charcuterie. Italian trained and New York raised, Marc is something of an expert when it comes to butchering pigs. Expect to find an assortment of up to 6 different seasonal pork products, enough for 6-8 people (Roughly 1.3 lbs.) to enjoy with a bottle of wine, some good mustard, and perhaps a crusty baguette.
Eli Zabar has been selling quintessential New York specialties since 1973, when, inspired by the food halls in London and Paris, Eli Zabar established his eponymous food store and delicatessen on Manhattan’s Upper West Side. One of New York’s leading food impresarios, Eli Zabar is synonymous with the city’s best baked goods, smoked fish, and Jewish deli specialties.
Eli Zabar’s Charcuterie Board includes:
- 3 Types of Salami sliced: hot, sweet, truffle and fennel infused
- Either Prosciutto or Lombo (depending on availability)
- Whipped Lardo
- French Cornichon Pickles
- Eli’s famous Crisps and Savory Crackers
Instructions / Storage
- Charcuterie ships with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit.
- Refrigerate upon arrival.
- Best enjoyed within 5 days.
- Eli Zabar ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.