This sublime collection contains a selection of Eli Zabar’s head butcher Marc Reyes’ house-made charcuterie. Italian trained and New York raised, Marc is something of an expert when it comes to butchering pigs. His nose to tail approach and careful attention to seasoning makes us very proud to offer his charcuterie to you. Expect to find an assortment of up to 6 different seasonal pork products, enough for 6-8 people (Roughly 1.3 lbs.) to enjoy with a bottle of wine, some good mustard and perhaps a crusty baguette.
Eli Zabar’s Charcuterie Board includes:
- 3 Types of Salami sliced: hot, sweet, truffle and fennel infused
- Either Prosciutto or Lombo (depending on availability)
- Sliced Cured Lardo
- French Cornichon Pickles
- Eli’s famous Crisps and Savory Crackers
Instructions / Storage
- Charcuterie ships with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit.
- Refrigerate upon arrival.
- Best enjoyed within 5 days.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Eli Zabar ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.