Build A Sandwich Basket for 6
When you are in the bread business, sandwich making becomes an art form with big decisions before you start. First the bread, Eli’s from New York of course, but should it be sourdough, brioche, Jewish rye or health, then mayo, mustard, butter maybe? Salami—sweet or hot? Pastrami or ham and then Swiss or Munster. Add tomato slices and lettuce if you like a little fresh crunch. And there you have it, lunch!
Each Eli Zabar’s Goldbelly Basket includes:
- 1/2 lb. Pastrami
- 1/2 lb. Mark’s Salami sweet
- 1/2 lb. Mark’s Salami spicy
- 1/2 lb. Swiss sliced
- 1/2 lb. Munster sliced
- 2 Assorted Breads (Jewish Rye & Brioche)
Instructions / Storage
- Ships with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit.
- Refrigerate cheese and meats upon arrival.
- Best enjoyed within 5 days.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Eli Zabar ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.