Build A Sandwich Basket for 6
When you are in the bread business, sandwich making becomes an art form with big decisions before you start. First the bread, Eli’s from New York of course, but should it be sourdough, brioche, Jewish rye or health, then mayo, mustard, butter maybe? Salami—sweet or hot? Pastrami or ham and then Swiss or Munster. Add tomato slices and lettuce if you like a little fresh crunch. And there you have it, lunch!
Eli Zabar has been selling quintessential New York specialties since 1973, when, inspired by the food halls in London and Paris, Eli Zabar established his eponymous food store and delicatessen on Manhattan’s Upper West Side. One of New York’s leading food impresarios, Eli Zabar is synonymous with the city’s best baked goods, smoked fish, and Jewish deli specialties.
Each Eli Zabar’s Goldbelly Basket includes:
- 1/2 lb. Pastrami
- 1/2 lb. Mark’s Salami sweet
- 1/2 lb. Mark’s Salami spicy
- 1/2 lb. Swiss sliced
- 1/2 lb. Munster sliced
- 2 Assorted Breads (Jewish Rye & Brioche)
Instructions / Storage
- Ships with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit.
- Refrigerate cheese and meats upon arrival.
- Best enjoyed within 5 days.
- Eli Zabar ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.