Founders and sisters Linda & Leslie always loved entertaining with their brie appetizers. Their Garden Party cake is a wow for your spring and summer time entertaining! Their famous orange curd (a special blend of blood and navel oranges), luscious white chocolate custard, and zesty marmalade flow through this tender cake – brightened thoughout with blood orange zest.
Next comes the dreamy cream cheese frosting with more orange zing. The cake is delightfully decorated with an assortment of bright mixed florals – all piped by hand so each cake is charmingly different. Toasted almonds take this special cake over the top.
- This package includes 1 Garden Party Orange Cake
- Each cake is 10" long and serves 12 people
Cake: Flour, Sugar, eggs, orange zest
White Chocolate Custard: Sugar, Milk, monified food starch. Natural and artificial flavors, disodium, phosphate, and 2% or less of the following: terasodium pyrophosphate, coco butter, and calcium sulfate
Orange Curd: navel and blood orange juice & zest, sugar, butter, eggs
Orange Marmalade: High fructose corn syrup, orange peel & zest, orange juice, fruit pectin, citric acid, natural orange flavor
Flowers: Powdered Sugar, Meringue powder, vanilla.
Frosting: Powdered Sugar, Cream Cheese, Butter, Orange Zest .
Toasted Almonds: Almonds with sugar & cinnamon
Instructions / Storage
- Cake is made to order, frozen and shipped with dry ice, which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place the package in the freezer. It can be stored frozen for up to 1 month
- To serve, place the cake in the refrigerator for 4-6 hours to thaw before slicing
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Elegant Brie ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.