Elbows Mac N’ Cheese ships its famous mac and cheese nationwide on Goldbelly! Cajun Sensation Mac & Cheese features Habañero, Jack and sharp cheddar cheese with Holy Trinity and Andouille sausage.
At Elbows Mac N’ Cheese in Brea, California, owner Punita Patel puts a new spin on macaroni & cheese. Since 2010, Patel has been serving up creative eclectic and creative flavors like This So Shellfish with lobster, asparagus, asiago, and parmesan cheese; When Pigs Fly with Swiss, Gruyère, and bacon; and Winging It with hot wing sauce, cheddar, chicken, and blue cheese.
- Choose 4 or 6 foil containers of Cajun Sensation Mac N Cheese
- Each container is 9″×5″×3″ and serves 2 people
Instructions / Storage
- Mac N Cheese is shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place the containers in the fridge or freezer
- Mac N Cheese can be stored in the refrigerator for 3 days or in the freezer for up to 3 weeks
- To serve, place the foil container in a 400F preheated oven for 15-20 minutes until heated through
- To serve from frozen, heat in a 400F preheated oven for 40 minutes or until hot (or thaw in the refrigerator overnight)
- Elbows Mac N Cheese ships Tuesday & Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.