Famous Buffalo Wings - 50 Pack - Choose Your Own
Duff’s Wings has been a Buffalo staple since Louise Duffney’s local tavern served up their first batch of chicken wings in 1969. Today, you can still find Duff’s at their original location in Amherst, New York where they make every batch of wings with the same traditions introduced by Louise.
Widely touted as the best buffalo wings in the world, these drums and flats—which come 50 to an order—are fried in the freshest oil and drenched, not doused, in Duff’s famous sauces – from signature Buffalo (Mild, Medium and Hot) to grilled “CharBQ” to Spicy BBQ. Fresh celery, baby carrots, and Duff’s famous bleu cheese dipping sauce round out the perfect Buffalo wing experience.
Please Note: Duff’s sauces are hotter than the usual. Their medium is hot, and their hot is HOT!
This box serves 5-8 people and includes:
- 50 Famous Buffalo Wings (Choose between 2 sauce flavors listed below)
- Fresh Celery
- Baby Carrots
- Duff’s famous bleu cheese dipping sauce
Heat level goes from Char-BQ, Mild, Medium, Spicy BBQ, Hot
- Mild Buffalo
- Medium Buffalo
- Hot Buffalo
- CharBQ – Doused in a traditional barbecue sauce and then charred on the grill—a Duff’s crowd favorite!
- Spicy BBQ – Sweet, tangy and hot, these wings feature a traditional BBQ sauce flavor with a kick!
Instructions / Storage
- Duff’s Wings are fully cooked, frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place package in the refrigerator. Wings can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 days or in the freezer for up to 3 weeks
- To serve, place wings on a slightly greased baking sheet or pan. Heat in a 450F preheated oven for 12-14 minutes or until wings have reached desired crispness. For crispier wings, turn the wings over after 10 minutes and bake another 5-6 minutes
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Duff’s Famous Wings ship Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via express will incur an additional $20 for 2-day and $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.