Over 20 years ago, Mark Isreal opened Doughnut Plant using his grandfather’s recipe from 1910 when the family first got into the baking business. Gooey, chewy and nearly impossible to finish before heading into a massive food coma, these handcrafted rounds of sweet cake dough are the real deal. Part of what makes their doughnuts so fantastic is Mark’s dedication to using the highest quality ingredients—even if that means hacking into fresh coconuts and splitting open individual vanilla beans from time to time.
This pack of 12 cake doughnuts is inspired by the tastes of Doughnut Plant’s hometown of NYC and includes 12 doughnuts of your choosing.
- Each package includes 12 cake Doughnuts wrapped in a signature gift box.
- Each doughnut is approximately 3.5" wide x 1" thick
Choose from these cake doughnut flavors:
- Fresh Blueberry – Full of fresh blueberries, in the dough and the glaze – seasonal flavor, available for a limited time
- Brooklyn Blackout – Rich chocolate cake doughnut dipped in Valrhona chocolate, with a chocolate pudding filling and then sprinkled with chocolate cake crumbs. Doughnut Plant’s tribute to Brooklyn’s Ebinger’s bakery
- Marcona Almond (GF) – Spanish Marcona almonds in the glaze and topping
- Tres Leches – The sweet taste of the authentic Mexican “Three Milks” cake
- Black and White – Half dark chocolate. Half white chocolate. The glaze & the dough! Inspired by the classic NY cookie
- Coconut Glaze – Coconut cake doughnut with fresh shaved coconut in the glaze
- Coconut Lime – Fresh coconut cake doughnut with fresh lime zest in the glaze – seasonal flavor, available for a limited time
- Red Velvet – All-natural red velvet cake dough coated in a cream cheese glaze and sprinkled with red velvet cake crumbs
- Carrot Cake – Traditional carrot cake made with lots of real carrots, raisins, walnuts and spices, with small pockets of a cream cheese filling
- * Gluten Free doughnuts are made in a designated area and in a separate fryer. However if they are packaged with non-gluten free doughnuts, Please assume there is cross-contamination.
Doughnut Plant doughnuts are handcrafted every day using the finest ingredients available. Every jams and filling is made by hand in house. They never use eggs, preservatives, or anything artificial and their doughnuts contain no trans fat.
Doughnuts are made in a facility that uses various kinds of nuts, dairy, soy and gluten. Please assume there is cross-contamination.
Instructions / Storage
Cake doughnuts can be stored at room temperature and are best eaten immediately or within 1-2 days of receivingDownload Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Doughnut Plant ships Tuesday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.