This collection features Double R Ranch beef raised in the heart of the Northwest. These are hand butchered to perfection, featuring USDA Choice Ribeye steaks cut to 1.5" thickness and USDA Choice Filets Mignons cut to 4 oz portion sizes. These steaks are served at some of the finest restaurants around the world.
For nearly 50 years, Double R Ranch, a family owned and operated business in the heart of America in Boise, Idaho, has been producing high quality American-style beef for home chefs and top rated restaurants. Unlike most American cattle ranches, Double R is located in the Pacific Northwest where the mild seasons are ideal for raising cattle.
This package serves 6 people and includes:
- 2 Boneless Ribeyes (each 1.5" thick and weighs approx. 14-16 oz.)
- 4 Filet Mignons (each 4 oz.)
- Steaks arrives uncooked and ready to prep
Instructions / Storage
- Steaks ship frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice and steaks may thaw in transit
- Steaks are raw and require cooking after they have thawed.
- Upon arrival, products can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 12 days or frozen for up to 6 months.
Cooking Instructions & Temperature Guide
- To serve, thaw in the refrigerator before cooking. Smaller cuts like steaks and chops thaw overnight.
Here are the magic numbers you’ll need to determine when your steak is cooked to the degree of doneness you most prefer. The internal temp is when the steak should be removed from the heat. The steak will continue to cook so the temperature will rise during the rest period.
- Rare (Red center, very cool) – 110°F
- Medium Rare (Red, warm center) – 120°F
- Medium (Pink throughout) – 130°F
- Medium Well (Pink center) – 140°F
- Well (No Pink) – Not recommended
Consuming raw or undercooked meats may increase your risk of foodborne illness. The USDA recommends an internal temp of 145°F and resting for at least 3 minutes.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Double R Ranch ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.