Donkey's Place Cheesesteak Kit - 8 Pack
Anthony Bourdain called Philly the “center of the cheesesteak universe,” but to him, the best cheesesteaks in the area came from Donkey’s Place, in Camden, New Jersey. Unlike its Philly cousin, this cheesesteak is served on a round poppyseed Kaiser roll, with American cheese, sizzling steak, and browned onions. Be prepared to unleash your inner glutton, you might not be able to stop at just one of these sandwiches. Maybe it’s sacrilegious, to say that the best cheesesteaks aren’t from Philly, but when was anything this good not a bit sinful?
This package serves 8-10 people and includes:
- 8 Poppyseed Kyser Rolls
- 16 slices of White American Cheese
- 8 packs of Sizzled Meat
- 4 packs of Carmelized Onions
- 2 containers of Hot Peppers
- 2 containers of Chili Oil
- 1 shaker of Donkey’s Place Seasoning
Allergens: Onions, garlic, dairy, gluten, beef
Instructions / Storage
- Donkey’s Place Cheesesteaks ship with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Refrigerate all ingredients except the rolls upon arrival, may be kept refrigerated for up to 3 days
- Rolls should be kept at room temperature
- Slice each Kyser Roll in half and place a slice of American cheese on the bottom half
- Remove meat and onions from their pouches and heat in a pan over medium heat until hot
- Place the meat and onions on each roll and top with another slice of cheese
- Serve and enjoy! If you would like, add hot peppers to your cheesesteak
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Donkey’s Place ships Tuesday & Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional charge of $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.